In the Senior Project Manager role, you will have the opportunity maintain strong relationships with new and existing accounts, serve as the direct contact for our valued clients, and work with them through the many stages of the trade show process. You’ll be responsible for managing and communicating production information, including service orders through internal systems, and review and confirm details with production divisions and outside vendors. Essentially, you’ll be working with our talented team of designers, project managers, marketers, and production crew to make our clients’ ideas come to life on the show floor.
Join one of Chicago’s 101 Best & Brightest Companies to Work For® by applying today.
PLEASE NOTE: To ensure our clients’ success, we will only consider candidates with a minimum of 5 years of trade show or event industry experience for this role. CAD skills are also required.
• Interacts with and directs the efforts of applicable departments; from the sales process through construction, exhibit installation, and post-production.
• Manages a seamless transition of accounts from Sales and supports accounts accordingly.
• Uses industry knowledge to understand and recommend products and services that are most appropriate for maximizing client results.
• CAD work required. This will include but not be limited to basic set-up instructions, booth layouts, floor plans, electrical and/or plumbing drawings.
• Understands client needs and clearly reacts and implements requirements through communication and follow through.
• Seeks and develops new ways to build upon existing business.
• Develops timelines and schedules.
• Creates travel/build packets. This includes timelines, schedules, floor plans, graphic layouts, contact numbers etc. These packets are to be produced and provided to the proper install and supervision team.
• Is well-organized with the ability to multitask and plan ahead while managing four to five (or more) accounts at any given time.
• Is responsible for reconciliation of SOW estimates to final invoicing.
• Manages floor plan/booth layout development, designs/renderings, graphics coordination and organization of archiving process.
• Prepares show site information as requested which may include supervisor packets, floor plans/layouts, travel information and transportation. This helps ensures production information is communicated effectively to all production teams involved along with the client.
• Archives all show information for future reference along with invoicing support, graphics and any necessary changes on future events.
• Minimum 5 years trade show or event industry experience. College degree preferred, but not required
• CAD skills required
• Strong knowledge of trade show service suppliers and vendors
• Strong communication skills. Articulate with verbal and written communications
• Proactively works to identify potential issues
• Solution-driven and customer-focused
• Strong organizations skills
• The ability to manage several projects at one time
• Must be a positive, self-motivated and team-oriented person
• Must be able to work efficiently under pressure and tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
TO APPLY: Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.