The primary responsibility of the Graphic Designer is to work with the client and Sales Team to interpret and provide creative graphic design solutions. This position is also responsible for internal company marketing strategy, concepts and output to create leads, brand awareness and thought leadership.
• Plan and create projects according to client specifications
• Produce design concepts, layouts, options within budgetary constraints
• Contact vendors of outsourced materials required to produce design specifications
• Work with Sales team and clients to make design revisions and advance the Sales process
• Arrange and conduct Design briefing with President and Sales Consultants, outlining marketing thoughts behind design
• Keep current of trends in design and marketing strategies
• Present design concepts to existing and prospective clients. Attend client meetings with enthusiasm and genuine interest
• Include and spec out buy out items for custom designs
• Provide creative direction to Junior Designers as required
• Support internal marketing and design efforts
• Review Design requirements thoroughly prior to beginning new projects
• Communicate with Sales and Account Managers on any discrepancies between client needs and regulations outlined in Show Manual
Skills & Experience
• Education – Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university or four (4) to ten (10) years related experience.
• Language Ability – Able to read and interpret documents such as operating instructions and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of an organization.
• Reasoning Ability – Able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
• English Language – Basic knowledge of the English language. Able to comprehend complex instructions in English.
• Math Ability – Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages and volume.
• Ability to meet specific deadlines.
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
• Knowledge of general office equipment (computer, printer, fax, copy machine.)
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, sit and use hands to grasp, manipulate or feel objects. The employee is frequently required to walk or stand, and occasionally required to stoop, kneel crouch or crawl.
• The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 lbs. and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
How to Apply
Please email your resume and portfolio to: email@example.com